The role of the Strategic Advisor is to provide guidance to the Chapter’s Board of Directors specifically with regard to near and long-term strategic goals for the chapter and to serve as a the conduit for disseminating PMI Global data to the Chapter. The Chapter Strategic Advisor must have served as an elected Chapter Officer for a minimum of six years in order to be eligible for this appointed position. The Strategic Advisor is not a voting member of the board
Roles and Responsibilities
• Leverage PMI related experiences and serve as an advisor to the Chapter President.
• Serve as a liaison with PMI Global in order to introduce all newly implemented component requirements.
• Support the Chapter’s president by participating in Region # 4 Monthly Conference calls and scheduled Region # 4 Leadership events, as directed, in order to ensure leverage- ability of strategic long-term initiatives being introduced through-out the region.
• Participate in the development of the Chapter’s Annual Strategic / Tactical Plan
• Monitor the annual Tactical initiates and ensures a sustained sense of urgency for those tactical items deemed high-priority
• Reports progress/status to the Chapter President at the Monthly Board of Director Meetings
• Reports annual overall performance of Chapter tactics at the annual September Open Board Meeting to the Chapter’s General Membership
• The Chapter Strategic Advisor is an appointed position with an annual term.