Vice President of Programs Position
The VP of Programs is an elected position. This role is responsible for development and delivery of programs relating to Project Management for each scheduled Chapter meeting. The content of these programs is to be consistent and in accordance with chapter by-laws and policies.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Serve as the backup President and assumes Presidential responsibilities in the interim in the absence of the President, and there is no President-Elect.
• Prepare program and meeting notices for publication and distribution. Meeting notices should include a brief description of the speaker(s), the vendor demonstration(s), and the presentation topic(s). Meeting notices shall to be provided to all active members at least two weeks prior to each monthly meeting.
• Coordinate meetings to avoid conflicts with other PMILIC professional development events.
• Work with the Vice President of Professional Development to develop and implement career enhancement programs to increase member value.
• Plan and execute social events programs to increase member networking outside a professional setting.